Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Oh how I've neglected you dear sweet blog.....

Yes, I've been a bad, neglectful blogger of late. I won't bore you with details, or make excuses. Life goes on.
So while I sit here in my cube, waiting for the last show of the day to be ready to send out to the hungry masses, I'll dazzle you with some photos of items I will NOT be adding to my ravelry queque:


As much as I love bacon, I don't want pig's tails circling my neck.



If I ever decide to shave my head, I'll be making something to cover it - not my shoulders and not in puke-green. Actually, the house we live in now was once that color - however, my father didn't call it puke-green. He called it sh*t-green.



My sofa will get a hand-knit, white, cabled slipcover when:


1. It learns how to knit;
2. It learns how to repeal all manner of liquid and
3. When pigs fly (see pic #1)




Why yes, I did save the best for last. Why won't I be knitting this? One word: breasts.

No comments: