Saturday, October 03, 2009

The stash that ate my bedroom...


I know what you're thinking....it can't be that big....my stash is huge......hers can't be bigger than mind. Guess what? It is large, huge in fact, bigger than it should be - more yarn than any normal person should be allowed to store in their home. But, as you know, I'm not a normal person, I'm a knitter and I L O V E yarn. So this ginormous stash of mine - full of good, great and mediocre yarn - is being downsized. And, in order to downsize, I must organize least I de-stash something really good, right?
I know what you're thinking again - it's still not that big and she's still not going to downsize that much. You're half right - I probably won't be able to part with most of it - and I think my family's ready to sign me up for Horders - so I'm going to pretend to de-stash (it's ok - they don't know I have a blog).
And just to prove that mine is bigger - photos of some of the dozen 66 gal, tubs taking up residence in the back half of my bedroom - mind you this doesn't include the container under my bed or the 3 or 4 bags that hold current WIPs.


No comments: