Sunday, September 16, 2007

Babies Make The Cutest Yodas



Isn't this the cutest thing you've ever seen? Doesn't it make you want to know a small child with Star Wars receptive parents just so you can crochet this?

Update on my knitting related experience with my mammogram -- got a postcard from my friends at Kaiser that says "Congratualtions, You don't have boob cancer!"

In real knitting news, I F I N A L L Y made it to the post office to send off the latest piece of Scarf Circle III, my aunt's Booja birthday bay & a Jayne hat destined for Canada.

I spend a good chunk of tv time last night working on the Jaywalkers - I've made them shorter but I'm afraid I may run out of yarn. I'm going to be able to finish the first sock durning Emmy /Big Brother 8 knitting time tonight. I'm actually not too depressed about frogging this sock since there are some minor issues that I noticed too far in to fix easily so I just forged ahead. Just a couple of twisted stitches that NO ONE would see cept me. I'm excited to finish the pair and actually wear them as my other "first" pair of socks got adopted out to my daughters best friend. Maybe I won't leave the house today - it's very gloomy looking outside - and just knit all freaking day :)

No comments: