Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's all my fault.

conscious me: I admit it, I'm guilty, it's all my fault.
subconscious me: But T, why this shocking admission of guilt?
conscious me: It's a little embarrassing to admit but I've started a cult.
subconscious me: A cult? But aren't you catholic?
conscious me: Well yes, but not exactly in good standing.
subconscious me: So you started your own religion.
conscious me: No no no, it's not a religion, I've just lead people down a path, a path that some fear is evil. It costs them time, money and sometimes, one's sanity. Once you start, you can't ever stop. I knew this, but I did it anyway. I've turned them into (sigh), Knitters (with a capital K). I've enticed, enabled, encouraged, educated and turned out a coven of knitters.
May god have mercy on my soul.

As punishment for my sins, I think I'm going to knit this:

No comments: