Sunday, January 21, 2007

Unbroken Internet

I finally discovered what was wrong with my internet connection. My friends at AT&T discontinued my service for non-payment. Only problem with that is I actually paid my bill in full, on time. After lots of waiting on the phone I finally got to talk to someone who's job hadn't been outsourced to another planet and figured it all out. So my internet should be fixed by 8pm Monday. I'm seriously thinking of buying a network card and having my son install it so I can just used his cable connection and not even have DSL through the phone company. I'm also thinking about just canceling my landline. To be honest, half the reason I kept it was because I needed a bill in my name to prove we live in SF for my daughter's high school. So maybe next Sunday, we'll go off to Best Buy and get the network card and test it out. If it works, so long AT&T.
In knitting news, I'm semi-close to finishing my secret project purse that I'm madly in love with. I also put the Jayne hats back up on eBay and instantly sold out so I'll be busy with those this week. And, the purse I'm making for my sister - one of the Noni purses, should be done tonite so I can felt it before I go to bed. I did make a trip to Joannes on Friday and bought the most beautiful red silk broacade fabric to line it with. And, the knitting book I got last week is wonderful - makes we want a longer commute (well, almost).
Hopefully I'll have pics to post of all soon!!

No comments: