Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Jimmy Beans Wool & F I R E


There was a fire in our neighborhood tonight. It was a little scary getting off the BART train and hearing the sirens and then getting closer to my house and seeing the flames.
Luckily no one was hurt. What struck me the most about the whole event was the number of folks who broke out their cell phones to record the drama (me included).
In good news, I got my tax refund on Friday and after buying my son a jacket, my daughter a new tank for her turtle, and spending Monday's holiday playing tourist, I bought myself a little gift. The Jordana Paige Knitter's Satchel.
I wanted grape but she no longer had it on her page. However, the ever amazing Jimmy Beans Wool had it on their page at the exact same price with free shipping. I L O V E Jimmy Beans Wool. I stumbled into their Truckee store last summer and every time I've ordered online from them, I've been extremely happy. Being the impatient gal that I am, I was hoping to go ahead and pay for expediated shipping but, alas, they don't offer it. So I'm thinking it'll take at least a week before I have an idea as to when the bag will arrive. Nope! Not Jimmy Beans orders! I got an email when I got home from work (mind you I ordered it online around 3pm) saying my bag had been shipped via Priority Mail. I ship my eBay stuff via Priority and it's about 2 to 3 business days which means, I may have my bag on Friday!! Happy Happy Joy Joy. I L O V E Jimmy Beans Wool.

No comments: