Saturday, October 13, 2007

It has begun

I'm about 1/3 of the way thru my first sock - no doubt I'll be able to put these in the mail on Monday morning so they should reach my target by Wednesday or Thursday but - and it's a B I G but - some people finished already. We got the pattern around 4pm pacific time Friday and it's about 40 hours later and some people have freaking finished. Who the hell knits non-stop? And, a few peeps have actually altered the pattern which is making it a quicker knit for them. Now I understand that this is a war but cheating is still cheating - takes some of the fun out of it. Oh well, back to the needles :)

1 comment:

clumberknits said...

Argh!!
This turned out to be the worst week possible for me to find knitting time.
I will be awaiting your package.
If you'd like me to help you with another kill, I will put what I have done (not much, sadly) in the mail to you now, instead of waiting for my actual death. Let me know. you can email me through the link on my blog ...