Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Obsession...thy name is Amelia



The pattern book is here. The crochet thread (or at least most of it) is here. The spanish moss hair is here. The wooden knob head heads are here. The teeny tiny roses are here. A gazillion wee baskets are here. The creepy faux ringlet hair is here. 3 eBay purchases, 2 in store Joann's purchases and one online purchase. One Beverly's in store purchase. And I think I spend a grand total of about $30 bucks. All for a freaking clothes pin doll. I'm not sure how exactly this became an obsessive endeavor but it has. And I'm not sure how I'm going to only make one. And I have no clue what I'll do with them when I'm finished. I think I'm going to make the holiday one whos name is Amelia and the pink one - both on the far right - and I may make a semi goth one with pink and black fishnets (told you it was an obsession). At least I've abandoned my first choice - drag queen nun dolls.....although if I get these done quick enough....there still might be time for some sewing...............

No comments: