Friday, March 07, 2008

100 Things Meme

I love memes that are simple - so here's Part I of:

100 Things I Want To Do Before.....(you know - move to Colma so to speak):

1. Be at goal weight.
2. Cut my hair really short - Mr.s Tom Cruise short.
3. Drive on the freaking freeway.
4. Own my own home.
5. Grow roses.
6. Have every single room in the house clean at the same time.
7. Organize all my photos.
8. Learn to speak another language fluently.
9. Get a master's degree.
10. Become a credentialed teacher.
11. Owe no $$
12. Travel to Ireland.
13. Live alone (even for just a month).
14. Watch both my children graduate college.
15. Finish all those UFOs
16. Read all of Shakespeares works
17. Hike to the top of Angel Island.
18. Act as a tour guide in San Francisco
19. Particpate in a treasure hunt - like the one on Chinese New Year's
20. Write a book.
21. Own a dog (that does not shit on the rug)
22. Hand knit gifts for ALL of my aunts one Christmas
23. Learn to dance
24. Road trip - drive across the country - or parts of it - one summer.
25. Ride a Harley

No comments: