Thursday, August 28, 2008

Laboring on Labor Day

Since my daughter's taking a road trip to Humboldt to visit a friend, and since my son is really only pleasant to be around when he wants something from me, I've made up a To Do List for this long Labor Day weekend. Shockingly enough, it's all fiber related. Here's the list:
1. Mail Jayne hat by Saturday
2. Update eBay
3. Finish Smackdown socks
4. Swatch for MS4
4.5 Possibly purchase lace neededs for MS4
5. Possibly purchase yarn & beads for MS4
6. Swatch for Susie hoodie
7. Possibly purchase yarn for Susie hoodie
8. De-stash (again)
9. Update Ravelry with stash pics
10. Sleep
If I thought it would work, I'd add #11. Lose 10 lbs.
Instead, I'll leave you with this totally random picture of yesterday's lunchtime treat at the Google cafe in NYC: Krispy Kreme Bacon Cheeseburgers!

No comments: