Monday, June 18, 2012

It's been a long time, a long lonely, lonely time.....

Dear Blog,
Please accept my apology for neglecting you for such a long time.  I didn't mean to stay away for so long but I've been a busy bee.   Between a full time job, helping the family biz, and baseball, there hasn't been time to be crafty, let along blog.  In return for your patience over my neglectful ways, I've given you a remodel - new colors, new title and new purpose.  The focus has expanded - it's not just knitting but cooking, cock-tailing and all things crafty with my own spin.
As my life has gotten more complicated, I find myself truly happy with the simplest of things - good friends, good food, and back-to-basics crafting.  As of late, I find myself in the kitchen more often coming up with new recipes and revisiting the old ones to make them healthier.  I haven't forgotten my non-edible crafts, just expanding my field of vision. 
In honor of the renaissance of my love all things edible, I leave you with this - my new favorite adult beverage and yes, that is a jalapeno.  Tequila, pineapple juice, lime juice, simple syrup and a hunk of burning love, aka jalapeno.  Enjoy :)

No comments: