Friday, April 13, 2007

TGIF

How said is it that all I want to do this weekend is stay at home, watch baseball on TV and knit, knit, knit?

What, you ask, will I be knitting this weekend? Besides the constant clicking of needles (that's a lie - bamboo does not click) over Jayne hats, I've got a cotton purse I'm hoping to finish, a acrylic tank I've been trying to make progress on, my first pair of socks that I mentioned before, and about a gazillion other things I'm thinking about buying yarn for. Bad, bad, bad knitter! I need to plow through some of my stash before I buy anything else...someone stop me now.........help me.....I'm drowning in my stash. Seriously , my stash has taken over my bedroom. So rather than whining, I'll make a promise to myself to work at lease 1 hour wrangling the herd into shape.
Wish me luck!

No comments: