The rules are simple - each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. They in turn tag 7 other bloggers, etc, etc, etc!
So here are 7 random facts:
1. I'm allergic to chocolate but that doesn't stop me from eating it - not too much of it or I'll suffer!
2. After 40 hours of labor and no pain medicaion, I gave birth to my first child, my son, who weighed a whopping 11 lbs 6.5 ounces. But the random fact is I broke my tailbone during delivery. [btw, he's 21 & 6'4" now - and still a pain in my ass!]
3. One or two of my ancestors came to the US on the Mayflower and one of their descendents was later Governor of Pennsylvania. This same relative also conspired with the French to off George Washington.
4. I rode the Giant Dipper in Santa Cruz 10 times in a row on our Senior Sneak day.
5. As a child, I wanted to be a teacher when I grew up.
6. I've never lived alone - and I've never lived anywhere but San Francisco.
7. I secretly like some of the rap music my daughter listens too!
ETA: a 2nd MeMe !!!
The Idea is to bold the items you've made, ignore those you haven't and italicize the ones you plan on making:
Knitting with metal wire
Knitting with camel yarn
HatKnitting with silk
Moebius band knitting
Participating in a KAL
Drop stitch patterns
Knitting with recycled/secondhand yarn
Slip stitch patterns
Knitting with banana fiber yarn
Twisted stitch patterns
Knitting with bamboo yarn
Two end knitting
Knitting with soy yarn
Knitting with circular needles
Knitting with your own handspun yarn (if I bought it - it's my own, right?)
Graffiti knitting (knitting items on, or to be left on the street)
Designing knitted garments
Cable stitch patterns
Publishing a knitting book
Knitting to make money
Knitting with alpaca
Fair Isle knitting
Dying with plant colors
Knitting items for a wedding
Household items (dishcloths, washcloths, tea cozies…)
Knitting socks (or other small tubular items) on two circulars
Knitting with someone else’s handspun yarn
Knitting with DPNs
Holiday related knitting
Teaching a male how to knit
Knitting for a living
Knitting with cotton
Knitting with wool
Knitting with beads
SwatchingLong Tail CO
EntrelacKnitting and purling backwardsMachine knitting
Knitting with self-patterning/self-striping/variegating yarn
Knitting with cashmere
Knitting with synthetic yarn
Writing a pattern
Knitting with linen
Knitting for preemies
Cuffs/fingerless mitts/arm warmers
Knitting a pattern from an online knitting magazine
RugKnitting on a loom
Knitting a gift
Knitting for pets
Knitting with dog/cat hair
Knitting in public