Wednesday, February 27, 2008

She's my idol

I'm a fan of Hillary Clinton - for the first time in my life I've donated to a political campagin in the hopes of seeing the first female president in 2009. While it hasn't looked good recently, I read something tonight that made me realize whomever our Democratice nominee is, this campagin has done the impossibe. Even durning the dark days of VietNam, I don't think our country has been so interested and motivated by an election. According to Reuters, last night's debate was watched by 8 million viewers - and it beat "American Idol" by 44% in the Ohio markets, which included Cleveland, Cincinnati, Dayton and Columbus. Everytime I think our country is in the $hitter, I read something like that - a debate beat out American Idol - thank god! There is hope for us. Go Hillary!

I promise knitting content next time.

No comments: