Thursday, September 18, 2008

baby, I'm amazed

at how obsessed I've become with getting these dishcloths in the mail. I've totally ignored MS4 swatching, Susie swatching and everything else. It's 1:13 am and I should have been asleep long ago but no. had to finish. had to put those puppies in a priority mail envelope. had to print out a prepaid label. I did stop at Stacey's on the way home tonight to pick up the new Mason-Dixon book. I also grabbed Knitting Without Tears. I've never read Zimmerman but her status as the supreme diva of knitting means I'm neglegent if I don't.
So 2 more dishcloths in the mail, along with some chocolate and a sock monkey bookmark calendar, rushing off to NY. They should arrive Saturday or Monday so maybe I'll make some progress on my other projects (including the beginner socks - I'm halfway done and stalled due to dishcloth obessession). With these, I've knit a dozen dishclothes even and should have way more points that show on the leaderboard.
and i never charged my cam batteries so no pics (bad blogger).

No comments: