Saturday, September 06, 2008

Mystery Stole IV

Yarn for Mystery Stole IV arrived today! I love Jimmy Beans Wool - superfast delivery, excellent prices and huge selection. I want to move to Reno just to be close to Jimmy Beans Wool. If I ever had another child I'd name them Jimmy Beans.
I attempted Mystery Stole III last year and I sucked. But I've knit a lot more lacy type projects (dishclothes & socks) so I think I'll have an easier time. Besides, I got the bestest purple yarn int he world.

I also finally got some yarn I like for the Susie Hoodie in teal. It's acrylic
but the color is amazing.

Lots and lots of knitting on my plate. I haven't re-listed Jayne hats on eBay because I sick of them but they bring in valuable cash that I use to supplement my yarn stash so I'm gonna have to knit more of those puppies. I am still alive in Olympic Yarn Smackdown (although my kills STILL do not register which is really discouraging) so I've got socks to finish and dishcloths to knit. Which is why I'm home, on Saturday night, blogging about knitting. Pity.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: