Friday, August 24, 2007

Some progress

still lots and lots of knitting to be done and not enough time to do it. I did make some progress on one of the Lime N Violet Scarf Circle III scarflettes - hopefully I can send it out in the mail tomorrow. I'm loving knitting the Twisted T - something about rows and rows of stockinette seems very calming - don't have to think much - just a decrease or two every 10 rows - easy BART knitting until it gets bigger. And Jayne hats are making a comeback - I still have a ton of Jayne yarn so I listed a hat on eBay which sold easily. So I'll start churning a few out now since it's going to be holiday time soon. I'm debating on whether or not I want to finish Mystery Stole III - I do want to hone my lace and beading skills but I know I'll never wear it - maybe a gift for my former MIL - she loves that kind of shit.

Some ladies at the LnV message boards posted this cartoon - made me laught - even though she says "crochet" when it's clearly K N I T. When will they ever learn?

No comments: