Sunday, May 06, 2007

Ah - Chew

Apparently, too many nite games makes you come down with a nasty sinus infection. I'd been feeling bad since Tuesday but thought it was just allergies. By Friday night I was full on sick as a dog - didn't even get out of bed on Saturday. And here it is Sunday and I'm still coughing up a rainbow of junk so it'll be some hot tea then back to bed for me.
You'd think spending the whole weekend in bed would mean some progress on some of my unfinished work. Nope -too sick to knit - and that's just wrong.

In knitting news - my order from webs arrived - 9 skeins of Cascade 220 in the dark plum color for a Noni purse for..............me! I'm also going to make a Noni for my aunt's birthday but she loves the noro colorways - so I need to decide on a bag and a color - but I've got all summer :)

In non-knitting news - I may have mentioned this before - I got some reading glasses. I was hesitant to go to the eye doctor because I had a bad experience with Kaiser - getting glasses that did absolutely nothing for me yet cost about $300. My new insurance is much better - went to a local office - got reading glasses and a very detailed exam - never had my eyes dialated before - and spent barely $100. So here I am looking all smart n' shit.......

No comments: