Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Randomness



I just l.o.v.e this picture. It's a custom knit Jayne hat for someone who's written a comic book and then had a plushie made of one of the characters in the book. Some of the strangest emails went back and forth in the knitting of this oh-so-cunning hat but I think it turned out well. Brings out his eyes.
I've been the little computer geek of late - hopefully correcting whatever was wrong with my PC. In the process, I've "organized" all my digital photos. Which explains why you're looking at owly.

I did finish my first sock but it's too big. Rather than frog it, I've cast on with some Lorna's laces I got in Truckee last summer but I think I'm actually going to sift through some pattern books and actually find a pattern I like and go from there. I've got enough sock yarn to make 3 pairs so it shouldn't be a problem.

1 comment:

Welshmillie said...

Hi Theresa

I just noticed that you are knitting the same sock pattern as me (the one you sent in the L&V yarn pron swap). I have just finished the first sock using the pattern yarn and needles that you sent me. I looooovvvvee my sock. The yarn is gorgeous and squishy and my sock feels perfect. I will post pics on my blog as soon as I get a chance.

Thanks again for the parcel.

Speak to you soon
Sarah