Monday, May 14, 2007

Crafty....

From Crafty.....
I've been a busy little crafter lately - here's the Mother's Day pillow I made for my mom - with a pic of her grandchildren. I had so much fun sewing and making this that I'm gonna make more. I did make one for my sister - but it's almost exactly the same so I won't bore you with a 2nd pic. I swear this weekend I'm rearranging all the furniture in my room to make one corner just for sewing. It took me a total of 4 hours to make 2 pillows - 5 if you count the time shopping and printing the pictures. And it was so much fun - I did manage to mangle the placements that I put on the table for protection - but they were old?
I also finished my brick-y purse - except for lining - this is a really bad picture (from my cell). Once it's lined and the camera batteries are charged, I'll take better pics. The pattern is written and I'm working on a 2nd one from the pattern to catch mistakes - then I'll post the pattern.

No comments: