Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Cough...cough....cough....day 6


I just counted and I've been sick for 6 freaking days - you'd think now that I'm eating healthy and actually excercising, I wouldn't get sick as much but nooooooo.
At least I felt human enough to knit today....lots of knitting.....frozen juice bars.....inhaling steam from the shower.....and daytime TV.
BTW, Can I tell you I love Rosie & Ellen. I can't wait until Rosie gets her own show again - maybe I'll actually buy a TiVo then.
Anyway, I'm going to try to go back to work tomorrow - I still can't catch a decent breathe without coughing up half a lung but I don't think sitting in front of the TV is helping much either.
The good news is I'm almost done with my brickhouse purse. I got the idea from Mason-Dixon Knitting's washcloth and this one is knit up in a black and pink cotton. But I'm calling it brickhouse because that's what it looks like - bricks. My camera phone did not do the colors justice. I'm almost done knitting up the handle holders - then I'll stitch the bugger together and try and find some bright pink brocade-ish something to line it with. Plus I need to paint and lacquer the handles....something I'm not willing to do with this bug clogging up my airways. Maybe I'll bribe my darling daughter to do the painting for me. I should have a totally finished purse and pattern by the weekend! Finally!

No comments: